GIVE AWAY: White iPhone 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

n10doh

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I was on a business trip to China where I was asked to go out for dinner with one of our clients. I wasn't sure where we were headed but got a sinking feeling when we pulled up to the "Pineapple Club", a gentlemen's club. There was only 2 of us that evening but the bill ended up being over $400 which included a drink tab, food, and multiple dances with tips all showing separately on my credit card bill. I thought for sure I would be fired upon return, but when I did the walk of shame to explain the charges I was asked "did you all have fun?" I answered yes, and not another word was uttered... I didn't go out of my way to explain there was only 2 of us though.

rennyc

Sep 8, 2008
Visit site
Believe it or not

I expensed a bra and thong from Victoria Secrets. Turns out that my client was into having hers ripped off instead of simply undressing. My company got the contract, she got new underwear and I get High fives from my CEO whenever i see him.

True Story.

Giocchi

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Once, back in the early 90s, after visiting Moscow on a business trip, claimed back hotel expenses....unknowingly to me, the finance officer could read Russian and I've received a phone call asking me to explain how come I had spent circa USD 500,00 in pay per view TV ;-)

ttaberna

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
In 2008 my wife and I went on a trip to Chicago (we live in Barcelona, Spain).
And as my wife is a PEZHEAD (PEZ collector), I put in my expense book 400+$ in PEZ CANDY DISPENSERS and relative paraphernalia, in various stores.
Tell me that's not CRAZY!!
Cheers

ishan

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I came across a case where a lawyer had expensed his heart surgery against his professional fees, saying the expense was "current repairs" and that his heart was a "plant or machinery"!! Was laughing off till half an hour

trebomb

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
We used to set up trade shows in Chicago, and we had a budget line item for cash bribes. In order to get our electrical/carpet/etc on time, we had to grease somebody. Eventually the unions cracked down on the practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2