GIVE AWAY: White iPhone 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sergio Adams

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
i want it <3

One day i got call from one company that tells me that i'm lucky winner of free vacation for 2 persons on C?te d'Azur. Only thing i had to do is to be on, as they told, short presentation of some products of wool. Ok, i went on it. But, there is a trick! I had to buy those products in charge of 400+ euros to win that free vacation. And presentation did last for 3 hours. So, that means i wasn't lucky winner at all. I sipmly had to pay that vacation, because those products of wool don't mean anything to me. If there was an iPhone to buy, it would be something! So i didn't bought anything and didn't won "free" vacation.. But, hey, there is serious chance to win this iPhone, right? :D

hmackenz

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
Wasn't me, but know of someone who expensed over $500 at a "gentlemen's club" on top of the expenses for travel, hotel, food, drinks, rental car, etc!

ChrisGonzales90

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
The craziest thing? on gizmodo i read that:- The price of a Beat-Up Old Leica Camera which was Sold For $1.9 Million. It drives me crazy, why would someone pay that much for such an old and would never be used camera? lol.

I made this quote for the iPhone 4:-

Love is never chronic
and would never be
but iPhone is chronic
and will always be

Love is ironic
and will always be
iPhone is never ironic
and would never be

My guess to have a peace of history. Those were one of the first portable cameras. Kind of the same reason why many seniors have old 1920s cars.

rZvFTW

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
With the money earned at my work experince (in 3 months) I've bought my macbook pro 13" with 1000 euro and the package is not even shipped yet(i've order it on the 24 december 2008)

still got the ups trackcode tho..

Last edited:

sgs

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Back in the day (early 80's) when the oilfield in South Louisiana and Texas was rocking and rolling, I processed expense reports for a service company. There were regular submissions for entertainment that took place at local strip clubs, sometimes to the tune of several thousand dollars for an evening. Whatever the customer wanted, he got. Those days are long gone ....

Bassem Aziz

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
The GM of a dealership I used to work for expensed a 5 day golf trip on the other side of the country so he can play beach side. The trip cost as much as operating expenses for his whole staff for a month

Blackcash

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
Only the usual meals and parking expenses. I once flew my own plane to a meeting and put the landing fees on there. No one said anything.

ImpalaSue

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
I tried to be honest and write times in/out to personal appt. while on a road trip--it was so confusing, the boss couldn't understand it and then for home business, I added play dough as an expense for daycare. Thanks for the contest.

brushpicks11

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site

After finishing my expense report I left it on the table and my brother wiped his chocolate infested hand over the statement number and all over the sides including my signature. I sent it in without knowing. I didn't mind the phone call that proceeded the next day.

jhawkfanatic

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
The funniest thing that I have ever seen on an expense report would have to be what Congress listed on their reports a couple of years back. What was more shocking was the fact that they placed a value next to those items. An example of this would be how a toilet seat cost $2,000 while a hammer was listed at $1,750. What makes this story even better is the fact that a disgruntled tax payer found that this expense report was truly a wast of tax payers money, so he decided when it was time for him to pay his large tax bill, he visited his local hardware store, purchased the necessary items and marked them in care of US Congress.

It however is a shame that the IRS didn't have the same level of humor as this American citizen and sent him a polite reminder that his tax bill was still owed in full.

bstaffor

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
icy hot

....what? i worked out that morning! noone wants an 8 hour charlie horse WHILE DRIVING. actually i think i put it under travel expenses

MunchkinD13

Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I live in Las Vegas and the craziest thing I've ever seen on an expense report was lap dances and drinks at a strip club. He was a sales person and needless to say he was e entually fired. Some things don't fly even in Sin City.

aberrant.chicken

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
50 dollars for playfish cash on facebook... because even i thought using my own money to purchase that was ridiculous.... i regret having put that down after i did... sigh...

hampstereyeattack

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Specialty cheese while on a business trip. It couldn't be bought in my hometown, and I (happily) freaked out when I saw it at the market. I made so much of a scene that I think I scared the manager away - hopefully I made it up by buying a ton of the cheese!

My coworker and traveling partner got a laugh out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro