- 06-05-2011, 08:02 AM #576
- 06-05-2011, 08:07 AM #577iPhone Nanite
- 8 Posts
25 Preordered IMAX Tickets for TRANSFORMERS 3, Midnight Showing.
- 06-05-2011, 08:13 AM #578
from a Japanese karaoke bar/strip club to the tune of over $6,000 - and no, no clients were involved.
- 06-05-2011, 08:20 AM #579
- 06-05-2011, 08:26 AM #580
- 06-05-2011, 08:58 AM #581iMore Nanite
- 9 Posts
Working over seas can kill you data and calling plan, AT&T loved me for two months, had to expense over $10,000 in mobile phone use. Yes some was business, but mostly it was calling my little girls at home.
- 06-05-2011, 09:03 AM #582
- 06-05-2011, 09:03 AM #583
Not mine, but once processed someone else's expense report for two rooms in two different hotels for the same night, and TV porn for both.
- 06-05-2011, 09:18 AM #584
- 06-05-2011, 09:44 AM #585iPhone Newbie
- 14 Posts
white iphone 4 please
Was at a bachelor party a few weeks ago that went to a strip club and we spent $524.54 and my friend put it on as a business expense as he took some potential clients to a hockey game earlier that night and the strip club only puts "Restaurant" on the credit card bill. Fun times...
- 06-05-2011, 09:59 AM #586
I wish I could say something silly, like Fraggles...but being honest, just food.
- 06-05-2011, 10:07 AM #587
i had one that i was asked to put in for a managers nephew that had his welding helmet and gear stolen from his truck at home. keep in mind this was his personal stuff not work related. $700 later its all replaced and signed off for. must be nice
- 06-05-2011, 10:09 AM #588
- 06-05-2011, 10:32 AM #589iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
7 polos from H&M... my boss said to buy shirts for work... he didn't specify how many
Last edited by jj_24; 06-05-2011 at 10:51 AM.
- 06-05-2011, 10:58 AM #590
- 06-05-2011, 11:01 AM #591
Beautification necessity: teeth-whitening & nail preparation.
- 06-05-2011, 11:03 AM #592
- 06-05-2011, 11:29 AM #593
Crazy Expense Report
$3,380 to have a moat cleared
submitted by a lawmaker in the British Government.
- 06-05-2011, 11:57 AM #594
- 06-05-2011, 12:08 PM #595iMore Nanite
- 4 Posts
While in Miami with clients, I rented a yacht @ $15k for the day which included our very own Captain Hook (at least he looked like him), all the liquor you could drink (much was drank) and lobster for everyone. It was easy to push through accounting considering the President of the company was partying right next to me! By the way, we closed the deal and I got the miles...
- 06-05-2011, 12:18 PM #596
- 06-05-2011, 12:25 PM #597iPhone Nanite
- 7 Posts
once i had to go talk to a branch of my company in Miami to fix out problems. When i was going i bought a margerita, fish and chips and had to rent a car. I rented an Austin Martin DB9. when i got back i explained to my boss that i needed the DB9 because it was cool and it was at the closest car rental place.
- 06-05-2011, 12:31 PM #598
- 06-05-2011, 01:28 PM #599iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
Mostly on cases for my phone. I would really like to have the new white iphone 4 tho.
- 06-05-2011, 02:54 PM #600
i bought one of the will it blend ashes on ebay. regretted it lol