- 06-03-2011, 02:14 PM #501
- 06-03-2011, 03:15 PM #502
a male strip club entrance for me and a client....and I am not a male...embarassing what my boss wanted me to do to make money..
- 06-03-2011, 03:16 PM #503
This looks cool, I hope I get one.
- 06-03-2011, 03:37 PM #504iPhone Nanite
- 5 Posts
Three smartphones and all of my smartphone bills.
- 06-03-2011, 04:03 PM #505
- 06-03-2011, 05:50 PM #506
- 06-03-2011, 06:44 PM #507iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
- 06-03-2011, 11:04 PM #508iPhone Newbie
- 12 Posts
When i had to pay people to be my friends. Buy them drinks, food...I have social anxiety so it was kinda hard. Its probably not the craziest but incredibly sad lol.
- 06-03-2011, 11:24 PM #509
reply to contest for white iphone
My boss took me and the other co-workers out for lunch one day to this little italian place. He said alright I'm gettin a pizza and yall get your own ( He was a Big Guy). So we asked how many toppings come with a large pizza, our waitress who wasn't very good with english just tells us unlimited toppings. So of course we get every topping we can but like 4 of them. So we all grub out on out huge 2-inch thick large pizza and our boss goes to pay the tab. Well as it seems the large pizza doesn't come with unlimited toppings, each topping was $1.89 a piece. So our pizza alone was 80 bucks. So from then on out, we bought our own lunch.
- 06-03-2011, 11:49 PM #510iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
(Yeah, you heard me right.)
- 06-04-2011, 12:23 AM #511
- 06-04-2011, 01:53 AM #512
- 06-04-2011, 03:17 AM #513
condoms as a refund of the university teaching materials
- 06-04-2011, 05:03 AM #514
- 06-04-2011, 07:43 AM #515iPhone Newbie
- 10 Posts
Craziest Thing Seen on Expense Report
PURPOSE: Blowing one's nose
- 06-04-2011, 08:16 AM #516
- 06-04-2011, 08:36 AM #517
- 06-04-2011, 10:05 AM #518
well my job requires me to every other weeks to fly back and forth from my office to this construction site of this project I'm working on. And of course sometime I have to treat the other people at these meeting when the meeting overlaps with lunch and dinner.
- 06-04-2011, 10:20 AM #519
- 06-04-2011, 10:50 AM #520
I Want It
YESSSSSSSS Need IT
- 06-04-2011, 11:21 AM #521
i want it <3
One day i got call from one company that tells me that i'm lucky winner of free vacation for 2 persons on Côte d'Azur. Only thing i had to do is to be on, as they told, short presentation of some products of wool. Ok, i went on it. But, there is a trick! I had to buy those products in charge of 400+ euros to win that free vacation. And presentation did last for 3 hours. So, that means i wasn't lucky winner at all. I sipmly had to pay that vacation, because those products of wool don't mean anything to me. If there was an iPhone to buy, it would be something! So i didn't bought anything and didn't won "free" vacation.. But, hey, there is serious chance to win this iPhone, right?
- 06-04-2011, 12:52 PM #522
- 06-04-2011, 03:20 PM #523iPhone Intermediate
- 103 Posts
An xbox lol. My boss wasn't too happy about it, but considering it was for the office, it made it worthwhile.
- 06-04-2011, 03:21 PM #524
- 06-04-2011, 03:42 PM #525
With the money earned at my work experince (in 3 months) I've bought my macbook pro 13" with 1000 euro and the package is not even shipped yet(i've order it on the 24 december 2008)
still got the ups trackcode tho..
Last edited by rzvftw; 06-04-2011 at 03:45 PM.