GIVE AWAY: White iPhone 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

davin1023

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
The strangest thing I've ever put on an expense report was women's silk underwear.

Btw, I am not only male, but I work as the Head operator at a water treatment facility.

And yes, there is one heck of a story behind this.

abdnach

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Insurance deductible, PSP, and 2 traffic violations... lol!

Some guy was on his way to a business meeting. He was running late so he was speeding. He got pulled over and got 2 tickets for speeding and reckless driving. Not long after, he crashed into another car on his way to the same meeting. He ended up missing the meeting and while he waited at the airport for his flight back, he got too "bored" and bought a psp to entertain himself. When he arrived, he gave us the expense report. It contained the 2 traffic violations, his insurance deductible and increased premiums for the next 3 years, and the cost of the psp system plus games. Needless to say, he was only reimbursed a very small fraction of his "expenses" which made him furious and he quit. :cool: I think the white iPhone 4 would have held him off better than the psp! ;)

iamjose

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Why is my post not coming up????

Same here...

Once when I was working sales as a wholesale rep in the mortgage industry I expensed a male stripper for one of my clients who worked at a small real estate office. I listed it as a singing birthday telegram...

Takhis

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
A friend of mine took and reported the bill from the strip club where we took another friend to his bachelor party. He claimed that he declare it as "PR with Clients"

miguelborkez

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I went in a business trip to Michigan and stayed at a motel that had a kitchen, so I put on my expenses report a frying pan! so I could make my own food. This was very hilariuos to my boss.

miguelborkez

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Ooo, I almost forgot, again on my bussines trip I found a Pizza restaurant that sells liquor bottles, so the ticket only said beverage and had the name of the pizza restaurant so I did charge the expenses for 2 bottle of whiskey, and guess what for my boss I was eating at a restaurant hehe. Great way to get wasted on trip expenses.

SteveW928

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
Bail...

The strangest thing I ever expensed was over 100 miles of mileage to bail out a programmer working on one of our projects. :rolleyes:

Joma1124

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Expense

I work at Starbucks and needed to order office supplies etc. This was totally wrong but hilarious. I put the invoice name to receiver: Michael Jackson, just to make sure if they pay attention. Mind you this was shortly after his death. When ups guy cane in to deliver he cracked up so hard he probably peed his pants

folgrz

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Traced all the expenses on my car build using excel (which I dont really know how to use)

from speakers to amplifiers, intakes, bumpers, 5 different sets of wheels, 10 different exhaust systems. The list goes on, spent upwards of 12k and I'm still not finished! :D

iFail#CB

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
I entered a trip to Vermont on my expense report. I planned so I could go skiing with my grandfather; this happened during World War II. After that, we were going to watch The Hangover.

jwsnj3rd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
humm never seen anything wierd but i put dinner at a nice steak house with lots of booze ;) think it was around 200 bucks but i paid for the cab ride back to my hotel out of my pocket and the next day my stomach was a mess so i needed some pepto lol i put that on there too

Last edited:

Kingeas

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Expense report

The "Beach Concierge Package" at a resort hotel when I was supposed to be staying at the Hampton Inn. They had my towel, bottled water, and beach chair ready every morning when I walked out onto the white sandy shores of the Gulf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73