lost outlook calendar on phone

ltucky

May 30, 2011
Visit site
i added a event in my phone and as i went to look it up, ALL of my calendar has been erased from my phone. it is still on my computer but i am unable to sync from the computer back to my phone. i have done it the same way i always have but this time it wont work. HELP PLEASE

j7469

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
When you go to settings>mail, contacts, & calendars is your calendar's name listed? Also make sure that if it is listed that it's checked.

Did you recently connect to iTunes? If you did you may need to adjust your settings so that the calendar you want stays listed and synced.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Check out the possibility of using Google for your phone. The account is free, and you don't have to use it for anything but the calendar sync, if you don't want to. I've been using mine since last year, and have never had any problems.:)

Arelunde

May 17, 2011
Visit site
+1 for using Gmail/Google calendar, contacts (and Gmail to "fetch" your pop3 emails). You can easily import your Outlook data to your Google account. Then, add that account (Gmail) to your iPhone's accounts. That's all you will need. From that point on, everything will sync instantly, whether you make changes on your iPhone or PC/Mac. It's outstanding in its effectiveness and simplicity. Best of all, there's no chance of losing data if your iPhone or computer crashes. It's stored in Google's cloud. Another advantage, your computer(-s) and any cell phone having the account, will all be totally current at all times - automatically.

I used Outlook with Gmail for a while, until I realized I was doing double the effort. Outlook isn't needed.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro