Screen protectors

cshaw33

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
How do I get the screen protector on without getting bubbles??? Everyone that I try I always seem to get the tiniest bubbles on it (which is highly annoying!!)

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
How do I get the screen protector on without getting bubbles??? Everyone that I try I always seem to get the tiniest bubbles on it (which is highly annoying!!)

It also can take about a week for most of them for the bubbles to defuse out, especially if you have big ones. Give it a couple days before you rip it off in rage. After that give the screen a rub with a soft cloth and they should rub right out. This is assuming it's not a cheapo protector, the Zagg and SGP crystal both did this for me.

Reactions: cshaw33

cshaw33

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
maybe I have been using the cheapo protectors from eBay.... I'll get a Zagg one & see how that goes.. Thanks for the replies guys!!

eirefire22

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Try the Power Support Crystal Film ones - came with a sticky thingie to pick up all the lint, then just simply dropped it on top. No bubbles! Easiest screen protector I've ever, ever used.

I had a heck of a time with the InvisibleShield ones trying to get out the bubbles.

jonmark

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Try the Power Support Crystal Film ones - came with a sticky thingie to pick up all the lint, then just simply dropped it on top. No bubbles! Easiest screen protector I've ever, ever used.

I had a heck of a time with the InvisibleShield ones trying to get out the bubbles.

I second that! I've used a number of different screen protectors and found that the Power Support ones that Apple sells are the best (in my opinion). I've never had any bubbles with them, and they're not too highly priced - 15 bucks for 2 protectors.

If you want to go the ZAGG route, but don't want to spend a lot, I highly suggest getting it from GadgetShieldz.com .. It's the same things as Invisishield, but it's only 7 bucks and free shipping versus 30 bucks for ZAGG. It'll take a week to come in, but totally worth saving the extra money. Plus, from my experience, GadgetShieldz have been easier to install than ZAGG.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2