so happy VZ got this. WOW what a diff

dvigue

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
i had 3 iphone4s with ATT (after switching back to blackberry and android) and finally changed to VZ. WOW THIS is how the iphone should be. ATT is not good at all where i am and VZ is. almost full signal everythwhere and 3G everywhere...so happy to be back and with a good network (well for my area anyway, down south about 100 miles ATT rules i guess

eye4ni

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, ATT sucks in my area too.... just a month ago they finally got spotty 3G coverage in our area, still not very good. Verizon has 3G everywhere around here, and I am in a rural area. The coverage is great, but the 3G speeds are a little slow compared to others.

boogaloo1

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
I recently returned my ATT iP and got the Verizon version. No more dropped calls and speeds are pretty comparable. ATT's network is not that great in my area for calls or data.

Rusty Shackelford#IM

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Agree completely with everybody. We do the Disney thing often and AT&T iPhone sucked to the highest degree possible. Couldn't even make a call in tomorrow land. On Verizon, all the wait time apps actually work without frustration! I love my ViPhone.

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
My best redemption here is I'm a systems admin and my Verizon iPhone proves the problems others have do not come from our own servers (Exchange). Then comes being able to use the phone in a basement or carry on a conversation driving across the metro area.

Oh, and at our cottage AT&T users set out to the driveway to have conversations and drive to town to use data while I can do anything the phone does just fine.

guinnkevinr

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm just happy verizon got it because with my AT&T version I'd drop calls with my fianc? and she would constantly get mad thinking I intentionally hung up on it. The Verizon iPhone has saved my relationship!! :)

petersenjp

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
Ok, didn't come from ATT, but dropped Sprint after like 7 + years. VZW has great reception anywhere I go. Yes, it maybe a little more expensive, but I will gladly pay for great coverage.

thinkTwice

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
Same here! When I was on... beep... beep... beep "call failed"- on AT& "could not activate cellular network" T, I really couldn't do anything. With VZ, it feels like a totally different phone compared to my 3GS. It's amazing.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative