iPhone 4 white question

ptb127

Dec 14, 2008
Visit site
I want to sell/trade my iPhone 4 32GB Black for an iPhone 4 32GB white but before I do, I want to make sure no one is having any problems with the color or how cases are fitting it??

thinkTwice

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
Got mine that first friday it was released.
-no discoloration
-the bumpers fit and I also have a sleeve for it- no problems. But haven't tried the cases since, well I don't want it to be covered up.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I have one. My Otterbox Defender and few other cases don't fit. My Bumpers a gel cases are ok.

ptb127

Dec 14, 2008
Visit site
Yea I wouldn't want it to be covered either.. I'd probably just get a bumper for it as I already have a side case.

Arelunde

May 17, 2011
Visit site
Bought TPU gel cases and a Verizon gel case (Belkin) brand with my white iPh4 ... everything fits perfectly.

BTW, lovin' the looks with semi-transparent TPU gel cases where you can coordinate screen colors with the case and white. Beautiful!!

ptb127

Dec 14, 2008
Visit site
Bought TPU gel cases and a Verizon gel case (Belkin) brand with my white iPh4 ... everything fits perfectly.

BTW, lovin' the looks with semi-transparent TPU gel cases where you can coordinate screen colors with the case and white. Beautiful!!

Can u post a pic? I do not know what you are talking about.. would be interested in doing that as well.

JasonG

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
Bought my white iPhone 4 about two weeks ago. Sold my black iphone 4 to get it. Anways I have no issues whatsoever and I love this phone.

mickel0357

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
My wife went through 2 white iPhones with proximity sensor issues before getting frustrated and going to the black.... But no issues with the black at all...

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
My wife went through 2 white iPhones with proximity sensor issues before getting frustrated and going to the black.... But no issues with the black at all...

My wife and I have less proximity sensor issues on the white. Actually, none whatsoever

Arelunde

May 17, 2011
Visit site
Can u post a pic? I do not know what you are talking about.. would be interested in doing that as well.

This is the third time I've tried to respond. Can't do PMs yet ... not enough posts. Check Amazon.com ...do a search on that website for TPU cases iPhone4 and you will get a wide selection at good prices.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711