Newbie question

OMR

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Being a prior Blackberry user, I'm use to having a "Back" button... getting use to how the iPhone does it takes a while. However, when I'm in reading emails and open a web page in one of them, how do I get back to the emails? Right now, when I close the web page with the home button it takes me back to the home screen... then I have to open up the emails again... what am I missing? Is there another way to close the web page and go back to the emails I was reading?.... without going home and have to reopen emails??

:confused:

Thanks...

JasonG

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
You can double click the home button to bring up the multitasking bar and then you have to re open the email app from there. Other than that and the way you were doing it there is no other way

Reactions: OMR

kazmi

May 13, 2011
Visit site
good question OP...does double tapping the home button and opening the email app take you back to the last open email or just to the inbox again?

FrekeyZeeky

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
It will take you back to where ever you left off. So if the last thing you did in your email app was read and email and leave it open, then it will return you to that email

Reactions: OMR and kazmi

Arelunde

May 17, 2011
Visit site
I noticed the iPhone always goes back to where you left it, no matter what the app... at least that's the way it seems to me after only a week with the iP4. Coming from a BB Storm2 (among others) and then the Droid X, this has taken an effort to get used to. However, this is quite a convenience, but something I need to remember -- back out of an app if I don't want to return to the same place later.

Reactions: OMR

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner