Cannot connect to Safari through 3G sometimes??

Infiniti7

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Quick question. Once in awhile i will go to use safari and when I begin to connect a message will appear saying "cannot connect to safari right now try again later". This only happens once in a while while using the 3G network. I will wait an hour and try again and ten everything works perfectly fine or I will turn my phone off and back on and it connects right away. Anybody know why it does this or have had it happened to them and is it something to worry about or is it my phone that's causing te problem? Thanks

itsalexaye

May 8, 2011
Visit site
because sometimes there is a bug that is in the update for different things and if you restore it clean it will work fine. Unless your in a bad area for Verizon 3G then I'd say talk to verizon.

Infiniti7

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
It did the safari cannot connect to the wireless network again so i restarted my phone and everything was fixed. Why do I have to restart my phone for this to fix it? Is this an issue you think?

j7469

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
Whenever I hear of network connection (3G or WiFi) issues on any iPhone I always recommend going to settings>general>reset>reset network settings. This worked for me with a similar issue (VZW) & my buddy's iPhone (AT&T).

The only issue with doing this is you might have to reenter your wifi passwords again. So make sure you know them before you do.

d0ster

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I get it every once in a while also. I think its from a weak 3G signal. (bars dont necessarily equate to 3G). Instead of restarting my phone, which I used to do, I just place the phone in Airplane mode for about 5-10 seconds then turn it back off and it works.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2