iPhone 4 in your pocket?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
So I have read different things on this, can this be done or not without getting lint under the screen. Can I carry my iPhone 4 in my pocket, not worried about keys or change, just lint, I have the Zag front and back screen protectors.

JasonG

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
Never happened for me. Had iPhone 4 since release. 3GS before that both kept in my pocket with no case or even screen protector. Same with all my friends who have iphones

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
3GS was terrible about getting lint under the screen. Ton under mine and my wifes after awhile. Apple ended up doing a screen replacements for our iPhones. The iPhone 4 has been much improved. No lint under my screen from pocketing.

markhunsaker

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
I have a skin on the entire body and always carry in my pocket. I don't have any lint underfur screen. I think the sealing of the screen is better with the iPhone 4.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Isn't the bonding process different on the iPhone 4 since it's got back and front glass? I had a ton of dust under my 3G screen got the screen swapped out. I have had my iPhone 4 for almost a year now and the screen is as pristine as day 1.

Reactions: cora#IM

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Isn't the bonding process different on the iPhone 4 since it's got back and front glass? I had a ton of dust under my 3G screen got the screen swapped out. I have had my iPhone 4 for almost a year now and the screen is as pristine as day 1.

I believe so and thats why nobody seems to have lint problems on the 4. Much improved

JasonG

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
I believe with the iPhone 4 the LCD screen or whatever it is called is bonded straight to the glass? I remember reading that somewhere, and that's why the dust/lint under the screw isn't a big deal anymore

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I keep my iPhone 4 in my scrub pocket while at work all the time and the screen is still perfect. I do keep a screen saver on it, though.

JasonG

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
I don't drop it. Lol. I baby this phone. I treat it like a baby. I'm not worried about dropping it because I just take extra care if it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73