Can I automatically transfer purchases before sync?

vovillamor

May 16, 2011
Visit site
I trying to find a way to automatically transfer purchases in iTunes before I sync my iPhone.

It used to be that a window would pop up and tell me that there were newly purchased items on my iPhone, and would ask if I wanted to transfer them to iTunes. I would click the button to transfer the purchases. iTunes would transfer my new purchases and then immediately begin to sync. I used to be able to transfer purchases and sync in one click.

Well, a few days ago I clicked on the box that said "Don't ask me again" (after clicking the button to transfer purchases), thinking that this would save this setting and automatically transfer my purchase with having to ask me again. Well, it didn't save the setting. I can get iTunes to automatically sync my iPhone, but can't get it to automatically transfer my purchases before syncing. Now I have to suppress automatic syncing of my iPhone when it gets connected, and now have to issue command to transfer purchases, wait for the transfer(s) to complete, and then issue another command to sync.

My question now is how can I get to that original window were iTunes asks if I want to transfer purchases? I want to get to that window so that I can clear the checkbox for "Don't ask me this again".

Anyone have any ideas?

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
There is a Reset Warnings option somewhere...try right-clicking your phone in iTunes. If it's not there, try the usual places in itunes' settings.

vovillamor

May 16, 2011
Visit site
There is a Reset Warnings option somewhere...try right-clicking your phone in iTunes. If it's not there, try the usual places in itunes' settings.

Thank you!!!

This worked well. I had gone through all the itunes preferences and settings, but didn't know about this.

Now all my warnings have been reset. thank you again...

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77