White iPhone 4 Proximity Sensor

chibull17

Jul 26, 2009
Visit site
Great, wasted $25.00 to try to protect my screen, it appears that the proximity sensor doesn't work if you use a screen protector!!!:mad::mad::mad:
Does anyone know if there will be one with the cut out for the area on the white iPhone????????:mad::mad::mad:

JasonG

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
Did you pay $25 for just one screen protector? If there's more than one why not just cut a little hole out yourself?

brokenxreality

May 1, 2011
Visit site
Does a screen protector really mess with the sensor on the white phone? I was thinking of getting one but I won't if the screen protectors from verizon wireless mess with sensor.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Great, wasted $25.00 to try to protect my screen, it appears that the proximity sensor doesn't work if you use a screen protector!!!:mad::mad::mad:
Does anyone know if there will be one with the cut out for the area on the white iPhone????????:mad::mad::mad:

Yes I bought some from eBay seller ZYDistro. They have the cut out. Bought 3 for $3 for clear. Works great. Search the seller and their items and you will find. ;)

lawls

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
I'm using a screen protector on my white iPhone and I've had no issues.

same here, no issues at all. I'm using the screen protector that came with my CaseMate barely there

I really don't see how the proximity sensor is any different from the black iPhone, you can see it because the casing around it is white but isn't it the same design?

mickel0357

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
My wife went through 2 white iPhone 4's that both had proximity sensor issues, she finally switched to the black iPhone and hasn't any issues whatsoever.....

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2