My IP4 is just..sexy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

golfnut

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Please excuse my tardy jubilation but now that I have my IP4, I can just feel people doing the same thing I've done all these years...STARE with envy..HAHA
This phone ROCKS!!:D

golfnut

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm sporting the Incase smoke grey case and a front only zagg..
Naked would be awesome but I'm anal about scratches and blemishes. haha It looks sexy as heck anyways..

fubaracing7374

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Awesome on the purchase, you will love it. I have the Case-Mate Barely There case for the iPhone 4 and love it!!! But as always sexy is naked!!!!

golfnut

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I love my hot wings and women naked but just can't let ip4 roll like that..if it got scratched, I would never stop obsessing on it and would kick the crap outta myself for it..

JasonG

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
There's something about the white iPhone 4. I just bought mine a couple days ago, and it totally renewed my love for the iPhone 4. This phone is just amazing looking, even more so than the black. That's my opinion though of course. Some think the white iPhone 4 is ugly. I can see why they think that too. I didn't think I would like it as much as I do when I first seen it in pictures. But now I have it in front of me and it's quite the lovely device

aberrant.chicken

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
lol i am anal about my phone too.... i bought a front and back screen protector the very same day I got my phone and a griffin reveal case.... but I had some slight contact interference problems with the reveal case so I sent it back to get a replacement... so I let my phone run naked for the past 7 days... last night I noticed the screen protector is all scratched up in the front and in the back... even though the sides are good... so I ran off today and picked up a pdo aurora case... good thing it doesn't bulk up the phone... and i no longer have to deal with my scratching insecurities and finger prints on the frame. :D

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I've owned mine for 10 months now and I think that about it every time I look at it. So don't worry that feeling never goes away :D The last time I took it to the genius bar the genius wanted it out of the case and you should have seen my face when she put her grubby little paws on it lol

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys, it's just a phone! Wait a minute, i did make my iPhone sign a pre-nup. I think my wife may find out about us. "The Force can have a powerful influence on the weak minded".:D

JasonG

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
You see I worry about scratching the phone too. So much to the point that I will lay down a cloth on a table if I set it down on a table. But at the same time I just can't imagine hiding the beauty of this phone behind a case, and the full body protectors, I can't ever get the dam things on without air bubbles so that takes away from the phone too. I can't see covering up the awesome design of this phone not to mention adding any kind of extra bulk.

maverick96

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
I have compared my iP4 to pretty much every Android phone there is, and none come close, not by a long shot. When it comes to sexy, the iPhone is in a league of its own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods