Results 1 to 25 of 48
- 05-09-2011, 05:16 PM #3
- 05-10-2011, 08:07 AM #4
- 05-10-2011, 08:39 AM #5
- 05-10-2011, 09:12 AM #6
- 05-10-2011, 09:55 AM #7iMore Intermediate
- 297 Posts
LMAO !!!!! I love getting up in the morning and getting a great laugh. Great job. On the serious side though.... I can apply every one to myself. I love it. I just sent this to a friend who manages an ATT store. She called and was laughing so hard she couldn't talk. Finally, I heard her voice say..."That's me"
- 05-10-2011, 09:59 AM #8
- 05-10-2011, 10:33 AM #9
- 05-10-2011, 10:56 AM #10
- 05-10-2011, 11:59 AM #11
- 05-10-2011, 12:19 PM #12
- 05-10-2011, 12:22 PM #13
- 05-10-2011, 02:44 PM #14
- 05-10-2011, 03:46 PM #15
- 05-10-2011, 04:03 PM #16
- 05-10-2011, 04:17 PM #17
- 05-10-2011, 04:33 PM #18
- 05-11-2011, 03:15 AM #19
- 05-11-2011, 06:45 AM #20
- 05-11-2011, 07:40 AM #21
- 05-11-2011, 02:31 PM #22TiPb Fourm Staff
- 1,740 Posts
- iOS Version
- iOS 7.0
LOL .. If anything for me its just a social media addiction - gotta check my twitter at least 5-15 times a day. Life of a college student. Disclaimer: Yes, I do have a 7 day a week job to support my living expenses so I'm actually just quite successful at managing my time.Twitter = JHamilton24
- 05-11-2011, 03:47 PM #23
- 05-11-2011, 04:09 PM #24iPhone Intermediate
- 290 Posts
10. You’ve spent more on accessories than on your phone.
-nope. I just get restless with cases- I have a bumper and a sleeve and am getting the power support crystal films.
9. You have 30 different apps installed. And use them all.
-I'm working my way up to 30
8. You have alarms telling you when to do everything in your life.
-gulity as charged. But it is so helpful. I'd be lost without. It's not any different from having a day planner.
7. You read about your phone on your phone.
-hell yeah, I google news the white iphone daily. And iPhone 5
6. You’ve cut back on necessities to afford your $100 a month cell phone bill.
-nope. I get a discount from work which helps. I can still go out and eat.
5. A full battery charge barely lasts the day.
-it used to be true, but the iPhone 4's battery is pretty solid.
4. You broke it, and it feels like you lost a friend.
-my phone IS my friend, it's my personal assistant, I am OCD with it.
3. When you meet people with the same phone, you can only talk about the phone.
-I do that, but it's not the only thing I talk about. It's a ice breaker.
2. You feel a brief moment of panic when you touch your pocket (or grope to the bottom of your purse) and it’s gone.
-I freak out, it is my life.
1. You use it in the bathroom.
-I am guilty of this, but this is not wrong. I've always brought something with me- magazines, books, etc. So it's the same thing, but I've updated my reading material for the 21st century.
- 05-11-2011, 05:04 PM #25Keith - iMore Moderator - The Mobile Nations/iMore Forum Rules
iPhone5 on VZW; iPad(2012) - wifi with BadElf for GPS