iPhone won't sync apps?

Noonan

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
I have an iPhone 4. I just recently jailbroke it but this issue was actually happening before I did that.

I got a new computer a few months ago so I think that could of possibly "confused" the iPhone/iTunes. I did a restore after getting the new computer and after restoring from backup- I had all of my data/images/contacts/etc but NONE of my apps and my usual app layout on the spring board was set to the original out of the box layout. I called Apple and they said they "could" reset it for me and give me all of my apps, but they only do it once and sometimes they won't do if it they don't feel like it... So the customer service guy tried to get the other "team" to reset my apps but they said they wouldn't, and I'd have to go thru and redownload all of my apps again. Anyones that I've previously paid for won't be charged again.

So I did that and probably forgot a good amount of apps just because theres too many to remember. Then after jailbreaking recently I had to go in and do it again.

Anyway to get my apps to sync? I've looked around on iTunes and theres no options in the Apps tab and no apps on that page. I am also now realizing I can't drag and drop music.

Thanks

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Did you move your iTunes library from your old drive to your new computer? If not, there is nothing to sync.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2