Email Signatures

asggold

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know if there is a program which will automatically put a certain signature on your emails depending on the email service used?

For example: I have 4 different email addresses connected to my iPhone. I would like to have a specific signature for each one of those addresses other then just the one generic signature built into the iPhone.

I know there is a program called "Mail Enhancer" you can purchase through Cydia if you JB your phone. However, I was hoping not to need to Jailbreak just for one specific program.

Topgunner

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Signatures

If you go into settings > mail,contacts,calendars, scroll down to signature, you can change your signature there. However, it is the same for all email accounts. Not sure if you can have a different signature for every email account. :cool:

asggold

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
If you go into settings > mail,contacts,calendars, scroll down to signature, you can change your signature there. However, it is the same for all email accounts. Not sure if you can have a different signature for every email account. :cool:

I know that part already and I have changed this signature to be generic enough I can use on my personal and business emails. However, my hope was to be able to have a business signature for my business emails, Gmail signature for Gmail address, and so on, without having to manually change the signature every time I send an email.

I know the "Mail Enhancer" program will do this but I was hoping not to need to Jailbreak my phone for 1-2 apps. (Although I am sure once I see all the cool apps I will end up getting more.)

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Many of us only jailbreak for 1-2 apps. Things like changing your email signature - it's a no-brainer.