Official iOS 4.3.3 iPhone Bug Reporting Thread

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
since Apple is still signing for 4.3.2, for now, all you have to do is download iOS 4.3.2 firmware.. iClarified - iPhone Firmware Files

then Hold down the Shift (Windows)/Alt (Mac) key and hit the restore button (in itunes) select the downloaded firmware and let the restore process begin (i think the host file needs to be edited, anyone? mine is, but it always is. might want to google about this first)

*i searched google regarding downgrading firmware when Apple is still signing the previous firmware and did not have any luck but i think they will stop soon*

Edit: it appears as long as Apple is still signing 4.3.2 you will not have to edit your host file but your time is limited

4.3.1 and beyond will require shsh blobs that have been saved via TinyUmbrella (these are device specific)

also, i would suggest downloading Tinyumbrella and saving your 4.3.2 blobs asap, just to be safe. the following guide is for when and after shsh blobs are saved Downgrade iOS 4.3.3 to iOS 4.3.2, 4.3.1, 4.3, 4.2.1 [iPhone 4, 3GS, iPad 2, iPad, iPod Touch] | iPhoneHeat

please search as much as possible before doing it

Last edited:

stoneland

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
I am not really seeing a difference between this and 4.3.2. Everything seems pretty much the same. No bugs that I've seen so far.

yaynative

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
The iPhone is the first phone that I never think of exchanging, but the battery issue with each upgrade is pissing me off.

maxburn

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I'm convinced that all the battery issue talk on every single iOS release is BS. There are some stuff mentioned from time to time in the patch notes but not much. You are far more likely to change your battery life with user settings and having things running that shouldn't. It is pretty rare that people don't fix their battery usage issues with a restore as new, because they couldn't find whatever was turned on in their old user settings.

bizfox

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I tested 4.3.3 in its stock form yesterday, and my battery life seems to be better than the last version. Now re-JBing my iP4 with Redsn0w RC15... :)

hoosieriphone

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
I have been using my iP4 with 4.3.3 now for 9 hrs. I have been using it quite regularly all day and I am at 81%. Yes, I see an improvement in the battery with 4.3.3.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
good point. i was at 81% by lunch with light usage and about 5.5 hrs standby on 4.3.3

with 4.3.2 it is 89%-90% same scenario

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I have been using my iP4 with 4.3.3 now for 9 hrs. I have been using it quite regularly all day and I am at 81%. Yes, I see an improvement in the battery with 4.3.3.

I do also. I took my phone off the charger at 445am today at 100%. It is now 613pm and I am at 80%, after minimal texting, no internet, minimal emailing but about 60 minutes worth of phone calls.

spreck

Jun 24, 2009
Visit site
Not Connecting to Wi-Fi

After updating, I have to manually go into settings every time to connect my iPhone 3GS to Wi-Fi. Went into my router settings and have no conflicting IPs

• I've told it to forget the network than reconnect. Didn't work.
  • Told it to forget the network, restarted the phone, reconnect. Didn't work.
  • Did a hard rest. Didn't work.

Only thing i haven't tried yet was a total restore, witch i hate doing because it takes so long.

Anyone else having this problem or had this problem? Or should I restore and report?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
giving it another shot. i guess it is difficult to believe battery performance can change so much in such a minor update..

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2