Need Urgent Help: Very strange iPhone 4 Bugs

consultant2b

May 4, 2011
Visit site
I just got a new iPhone 4 and it has a very strange issues. When I click on certain buttons, they do not respond at all, but it is not a problem with the touch-screen, because when I click the same area of the touchscreen when a different set of buttons is showing it works just fine.

For e.g, if I go to Ipod - Playlists and then select a playlist, I see two buttons on the top "Playlists" (Clicking this should take me back to the play lists and "Now playing" but I am not able to click on either of these. However, if I go to Ipod - Artists and "Now Playing", I am able to click on "now playing" even thought it is at the same place. There are some other such areas, for e.g. search bars within some of apps, where I am having the same issue, would really appreciate any help with this, as I am worried, as this is a new phone, if I can should still return it to the vendor and ask for a replacement.

ON anoth note, this phone also has Sync issues, as in, when I sync my Music, it misses several songs from the playlist and re-syncing does help either. I had to such issues with my iPhone 3GS.

I am currently in iPhone 4, using 4.3.2. Baseband: 04.10.01

Would really appreciate any help.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I would recommend doing a Restore as New (since that's the first thing Apple will suggest). Then see if all your "buttons" work. If not, it's a hardware problem and you can take it back to Apple for an exchange.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Definitely worth a trip to the Genius Bar. If it's busted you'll get a new one, and if it's something you're overlooking they'll give you a thorough tutorial about using iTunes/iPod.

ajonesma

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
ive never heard of these problems before, if restoring doesnt work I would definitely take it to the Apple Store, hopefully one isnt to far from you

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW