Untethered Jailbreak for Verizon iPhone iOS 4.2.7 out now!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alveezy

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
either use the latest Sn0wbreeze 2.6.1(windows only! if you're on mac use redsn0w or ask someone that has windows to make you a custom firmware) and cook up a custom firmware and restore to it. if you've used the latest redsn0w before to jailbreak it and have been stuck with a "tethered" jailbreak you can "un-tether" it with this patch from cydia under the repo named "http://cydia.pushfix.info" and it's called "Verizon Untether for 4.2.7".

more info here.

Last edited:

Alveezy

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
so can you just run snowbreeze 2.6 to get unteathered

you have to restore your iPhone to a custom 4.2.7 firmware that's made from Sn0wbreeze. if you're already jailbroken from redsn0w and it's "tethered" then you can just install the patch from the repo above in Cydia.

loader187

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
i just applied the patch in this forum from cydia Verizon unteather 4.2.7 and it worked and i did not lose anything. thank you so much alveezy

cortland1998

Dec 17, 2009
Visit site
Someone please help! I'm stuck at work for the next 12 hours and can't download the file from hotfile.com

Can anyone host the file to where my work wont block common file sharing sites?

I will even donate some $$ (PayPal) if someone can host it, and email me the link.

Thanks in advance!

cortlands at g mail dot com.

Alveezy

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
Someone please help! I'm stuck at work for the next 12 hours and can't download the file from hotfile.com

Can anyone host the file to where my work wont block common file sharing sites?

I will even donate some $$ (PayPal) if someone can host it, and email me the link.

Thanks in advance!

cortlands at g mail dot com.

what file? the sn0wbreeze program? or the patch? you can get sn0wbreeze from ih8snow.com and the patch from a repo in Cydia by adding http://cydia.pushfix.info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR