Data/network connectivity issues

fuzzy#IM

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone had issues with their iPhone losing either data or network & data connection on a fairly regular basis.

I've noticed in a few different scenarios that my phone, in good coverage areas will just drop the data connection and you won't know it until you try to use an app that uses data and I will have to reset to fix the issue. I've noticed the same with network coverage, i'll be in a good network coverage area but see the "searching" message until I reset and then have 4 or 5 bars.....

It's not so bad that I'm pissed or anything just wondering if this is a widespread thing or perhaps I should make a trip to the apple store.

cody

May 17, 2006
Visit site
my buddy told me about this about 3 weeks ago. i told him he was crazy. he sent me a screen shot to prove it. in the last 3 weeks it has happened to me 3 times. i have had mine since release day. we are both in a great verizon coverage area. i am jailbroke he is not. never happened on my old android devices. i think its an apple thing and it does bother me. everytime i notice it, after i reset i get emails that i should have got hours ago. some are important. makes me not want to rely on it.

still love my iphone though. lol

fuzzy#IM

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
yeah that sounds the same, i have to reset 3-4 times a week easily, thankfully the phone resets very quickly.

i'm in a great coverage area and had a droid incredible before the iPhone with no issues.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro