Broken Phone -> iPhone... Upgrade Trouble

tangent

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
So my phone broke this morning, just won't turn on. I took it into VZW and they confirmed it's long and illustrious life had finally come to an end. I have an upgrade on Friday, but I need a phone for work. All my friends have iPhones, and I want to be popular too so I decided to get that. I asked if they could do an early upgrade (3 days...) and they said no way. Any ideas?

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Call and speak to someone else. If that doesn't work call again... repeat until someone agrees to upgrade you. Sounds like you spoke to a not so friendly rep.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
If you get the right person on the phone they will upgrade you early. Its only 3 days and not a huge deal to them. Worst case go to a VzW store. They might be more willing to work with you in person.

safetytx

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
So my phone broke this morning, just won't turn on. I took it into VZW and they confirmed it's long and illustrious life had finally come to an end. I have an upgrade on Friday, but I need a phone for work. All my friends have iPhones, and I want to be popular too so I decided to get that. I asked if they could do an early upgrade (3 days...) and they said no way. Any ideas?

I just got my upgrade moved up 3 weeks. But they CANT do it in the store. You have to call customer service. Good Luck!

anon(1733)

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Agreed. Def keep calling. 3 days is not a problem for most reps. If told no hang up and call right back if u need the phone now. Otherwise maybe wait 3 days if u have patience. I unfortunately do not lol i would keep calling.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxgyllsdoll