Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Beginner

79 Posts
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts

Default Strange Happenings

So today my iPhone has started acting up. I have mine set to only need a passcode after it has been idle for an hour. However, I've noticed that it is constantly asking me for the passcode, even if I've only had it set down for a few minutes. After looking around, it looks like my time is jumping. Occasionally the time will jump one hour ahead. So instead of 11:30, the phone says it is 12:30 and asks me for he passcode. Anyone had this problem before? I've tried resetting it, putting it in airplane mode for a few minutes, etc. No fixes. Not a big deal, just annoying. I have no idea what time it is! Thanks!!
    iMore Intermediate

392 Posts
    Global Posts
    407 Global Posts

Maybe try resetting network settings if you havent done that already? If that doesn't work try restoring the phone.
    iMore Genius

20,845 Posts
    Global Posts
    21,726 Global Posts

Reboot. Hold the power & home buttons at the same time until you see the little apple logo on the screen, then let go of the buttons, and let it restart.