White Verizon iPhone

Will you get the White iPhone 4

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mi_canuck#IM

Jan 11, 2010
Visit site
I am hoping people jump on white, cuz I need to buy one more Vzn iP4 on Craiglist tomorrow, or Thursday. Got one for $425, need one more.

would love to get a white one, but i'm nowhere near an upgrade... even if i sold my black vzw ip4 for 400+, would still cost too much to get a white one at full price (700 i think they are for 16gb)...

bgl321

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
Totally agree!

I don't understand the color obsession... Most phones come in one color so why all the hoopla over a white iPhone if it can do the same functions over the black one?

If going from the black iPhone 4... it's the same phone!!! If you have the money to spend/waste on it though... to each their own... I just don't get it! :confused:

brokenartist

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I think its just that phone so much hype has been built around that people really just want to have it to have it not because they need it.

andino

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
I'm actually a little pissed since i just got my vip4 <30 days ago. Wish I waited another month for the white one. Wonder if there will be an exchange deal like the iPad guys got

coltsbr

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Picked mine up at lunch today and my local Verizon store! :) Went from black to white! It has a very clean look to it. The screen really pops out on the white version.

Tom-Tom

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Here's my plan: I'm going to wait until a metal back comes out for the CDMA phone (and if it already has, someone please post a link), and possibly also purchase a white faceplate/home button conversion kit. I'm gonna look at white cases too so it all matches.

FobBerry

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
Changed from Black to White, my network provided cancelled my contract nine months into a twenty four month contract due to lack of 3G coverage at my home address so went with another provider on a twelve month contract with the White iPhone 4. It looks gorgeous in my pink case!

It's very girlie :D

coltsbr

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
You think its worth the switch?

I can't say it's worth it unless you really want the white. There is very little difference. I'm not sure why but I do get a little better signal with this new white one but other than that not much. I had the white 3G with AT&T and had changed my blackberry over to white also. I just like the white and the bright colors of the screen really look nice with the white frame.

brokenartist

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
I can't say it's worth it unless you really want the white. There is very little difference. I'm not sure why but I do get a little better signal with this new white one but other than that not much. I had the white 3G with AT&T and had changed my blackberry over to white also. I just like the white and the bright colors of the screen really look nice with the white frame.

Yeah from all the shots I am seeing it seems like the white is amazing for the screen resolution and brightness.

mtcowdog

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
White looks better in person than I expected from the pics. I like it better than the black. On the other hand, its the same phone, just fatter. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro