White Verizon iPhone

Will you get the White iPhone 4

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

brokenartist

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
Seems the White Verizon iPhone has been verified by Best Buy to arrive in store on 4-27-2011.

Also seems some info has also leaked that Apple stores have also received promotional material.

Anyone been waiting for this? Going to trade up the black for the white one?

JasonG

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
too close to new iphone for me. i wanted the white originally, but didnt want to wait, and im glad i didnt because i would of been wasting my time

JasonG

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
That's what I kind of questioned too, the white faceplate. I don't know if I would like it. Would love to have the white back though

brokenartist

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
I used to have an old AT&T white one as well. I kind of liked the white backing but I dont think the white front will look as good.

Tom-Tom

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I'm not too worried about it. I just got the black version Saturday, and it's fine. If I want white I'll just get a case

WyckedAnkh

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I don't understand the color obsession... Most phones come in one color so why all the hoopla over a white iPhone if it can do the same functions over the black one?

nies

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
im curious to see if they will have a trade in or promotional for swaping a black ip4 for a white, also does anyone know where you can get a ViP4 white back housing besides sw box?

lmac4cy

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I have black and I really like the look of it. I would be concerned of dirt and grim standing out of the white Iphone. I am a first Verizon Iphone user and I am totally satisfied with waiting till next October for the Iphone 5 or 6, whatever they call it.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
any chance one can go in to an Apple store with their bricked black iphone 4 (vzw) and get a white one as replacement? ;)

Not possible. Even if they have replacement whites in stock and no black, they will order a replacement in black for you. They are not allowed to switch you colors under any circumstances unless you are within your exchange period.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Not possible. Even if they have replacement whites in stock and no black, they will order a replacement in black for you. They are not allowed to switch you colors under any circumstances unless you are within your exchange period.

Very true.

cjdaniel

Nov 19, 2003
Visit site
I am hoping people jump on white, cuz I need to buy one more Vzn iP4 on Craiglist tomorrow, or Thursday. Got one for $425, need one more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro