new phone adding apps

drtnsnw

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
I am an Android guy but have 2 touches. One for my son and one for me. We have all the same apps for ours and pretty much the same music so we sinc both of ours to my laptop. My wife is getting her iphone tomorow. She has a nano for her music but her tastes are much different than ours so I set her up with her own iTunes on our house computer. Both are authorized on my acct. but when she needs music I buy I just transfer them as MP3's to her computer.

So here is my question. Is there any way to get the apps from my 2 touches onto her iphone and then sync her phone with her copy of itunes?? It is a pain to try and have her stuff synced to my laptop but I really don't want to buy the apps again for her that we already have. Am I making any sense at all??

Thanks
Chris

brokenartist

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
I think as long as its an authorized computer you can just re-download the applications onto the new computer using your login information for the itunes store.

drtnsnw

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
got it. Synced it with my laptop first. No music just apps. Then synced it with hers and it loaded the apps to her itunes no problem. The only issues I had was that somehow it loaded all my contacts from my Android phone onto her iPhone the first time so I had to master reset the phone and start over

Chris

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2