Deep Breath.. I've done it...Help

Laurieg

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
As I type this my daughters BF is jail breaking my verizon iphone.
My main reason for letting him do this, is so I can change the color of the text blobs.
What other amazing things will I be able to do once the phone is jail broke?
I'd ask him, but as much as I adore him. I'm going to need more then "All kinds of things" for an answer. Which is all I will get:p

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Scroll down to the Jailbreak forum and find out... :D

Or, go through the User Guides & How-tos linked above for even more. :)

Bugeyeblue

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
You'll have to scroll through the jb forums to see what you like. Some highlight of jb'ing include:
Bite SMS - great texting app with lots of features
Mywi - turn your iPhone into a wireless hotspot
Custom themes - change the look of your homescreen/icons/lockscreen using winterboard
3G unrestrictor - use FaceTime on 3G
Those are some of the big ones that are popular. Let us know if there's something specific you're looking for.

Laurieg

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Well I should have given him more credit. He totally pimped out my phone for me. He may not say much, but he took a lot of time to set it up just how I wanted it:D

soulfetcher13

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
Can I borrow him ? I'm too chicken to give it a shot :)

It is super easy. I was nervous the first time i tried hybrid os's on my old blackberry. I was scared to death rooting my old droid. That said, out of all of them, jailbreaking the iphone is like switching to geico lol. Try watching this a couple of times.

YouTube - Green Poison Jailbreak Tutorial!!!!

Download the greenpoison program and enjoy. Hope this helps!!

Laurieg

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I am loving it. He made it so my icons twist off the screen, got me a great lock screen with the weather on it and a couple of other things. I'm almost brave enough to go looking for stuff on my own :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal