incoming call not showing

JayC708

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
i have a verizon iphone. I cannot see when I have an incoming call. I used many different phones to call my number and everytime i call, the 3G indicator on the top goes away but nothing else happens. Then it will say i have a missed call. I can not see who is calling me only after they hang up and it shows that i have a missed call. Just started happening today. its weird because when i use another phone to call my phone i can tell i'm supposed to get a call because the 3G sign will disappear and come right back after i hang up the call. And another thing is that i can make outgoing calls, email, internet, sms and everything else perfectly fine.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
It's normal that the 3G disappears, Verizon doesn't do simultaneous data(3G) and voice. So you don't get any ringing, vibrating, or the screen doesn't change? Is there an answer button? Are you Jailbroken? If not try restoring the phone to reload the firmware.

JayC708

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
no incoming call

yah there is no ring, change of screen, vibrate or anything else when a incoming call comes.

iphone 4.2.6 jailbreak greenpoison

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods