Getting my iphone today, 4/20 (hehe)

Bitterjay

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Just wanted to say how excited I am to finally (FINALLY) get an iphone 4, in the mail, today.

I've been on Verizon for as long as I've had a cell phone, but always wanted an iphone. I'm on a family plan, so waiting for new every 2 was a killer - I always tried to make sure I got the best phone when I could. My first phone was a blackberry storm (which ****ing sucked) -- the keys were falling off, I had to replace it multiple times, and the 'tactile touchscreen' was the worst gimmick that sold me (I was 17) because I still thought I wanted to use actual buttons.

My last (and current phone) is/was a Droid X, which is phenomenal phone. Being able to emulate PSX games (practically) perfectly was a big plus, too - but I have small, quick hands, and I unfortunately dropped the phone onto concrete, spidercracking the whole thing (no cases on that 4.3"in brick. It took me a while, but I had finally convinced one of my plan members to give me their new every 2 - for the iphone.

It's coming in the mail today, 4/20 (I'm a college student, on a campus where the holiday is celebrated with over 20,000 people on campus) -- after the celebration I'll be able to pick up my phone and finally (finally, finally!!) get my paws on an iphone.

So here's to everyone who finally got the chance to switch to an iphone after years and years of waiting for Verizon,

and a happy 4/20 to all of you! :D

markhunsaker

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
YOu might want to wait until after 4/20 celebrations as you might drop your phone...your reflexes are definately lower :). Instead of cracking just the screen, you may end up cracking that and the back panel...maybe a glass phone isn't for you during this holiday season. Ha ha ha.

johntkong

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Maybe you should consider getting a case for your new iPhone. I had a case on mine but it just covered up how simply beautiful the device is so my iPhone is naked, and that's how we roll.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2