Iphone Broke Cant Tell What They Sent Me? help

Infiniti7

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
so my iphone4 that i purchased on Feb 14th had some hardware issues over the last week or so and i had apple send me a new phone. They told me that they would put a request in to send me a brand new phone. The one they sent me looks new but i still cannot tell if its new or refurbished. If it was refurbished should i be concerned about a used phone? i feel like hardware issues after owing the phone for a month and a half i should get a brand new phone. It still could be a new phone they sent me but i really can't tell. I dont want a problem to go wrong with a used phone because this was an expensive phone to purchase. Any thoughts about what i should do about this? should i just set this phone up not knowing exactly if it is new or refurbished? has anyone experienced this before? thanks!

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
If you can't tell if it's new or refurbished, it doesn't matter, does it? If you have any further problems, they'll probably replace it again - that's why you get a warranty.

generik777

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Refurbished for the most part is new anyways. All the external parts are new, and for the most part the only thing in the phone that is used is the internal electronics. If you can't tell if yours is new or refurbished than it shouldn't matter.

More importantly, Why do you always feel the need to make several threads regarding the same issue?

http://forum.tipb.com/iphone-forum/210867-new-iphone4-vs-refurbished-one.html

Last edited: