Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

1 Posts
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts

Default how do you stop iphone from deleting past calendar appointmens

my wife has an iphone 4 and noticed that is is deleting all past events off of the phones calendar. she needs to keep this information as she uses it to keep track of the hours she has worked along with some other info. is there a way to change some settings so that this info would stay on the phone until she would delete it. we sync her phone with itunes on a pc but do not have any type of calendar program that we sync the calendar with.

iPhone Elite

2,432 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,485 Global Posts

Disable calendar syncing?
    iPhone Intermediate

120 Posts
    Global Posts
    481 Global Posts

TrackMyTime for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

This is one app that I found with a quick search for "bill hours" .. it might help over relying on the calendar.
    iMore Genius

5,041 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,046 Global Posts

Not sure if this is an option (since I sync my google calendar) but in Settings/Mail, Contacts, and Calendars, I have an option to sync All Events...make sure that's checked if you have the option. (Or use whatever time period works for you.)

That said, I'd agree that there are calendar apps out there that would make this easier and could probably add up business hours, etc.