How did I ever Live without iPhone?

ajonesma

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Just got the iPhone 3GS from AT&T today (didnt wanna get the 4 because the 5 is coming out soon) and only about 3 hours old and I love it!

Screw BlackBerry Android and everyone else. Lol

Reactions: Tiger Kim

ajonesma

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
had the original droid with verizon then got the evo with sprint then a really crappy blackberry from sprint and now iPhone from AT&T, now it isnt the latest but its so awesome

Bryk

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
I went from a piece of junk blackberry to the iPhone 4 for Att and within an hour I couldn't believe what I was missing out on, people try to put down iPhones all the time until they actually own one, shows you that the only people who talk crap about the iPhone, are the people that can't afford one yet

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
yes, I love my iPhone..I don't know what possessed me to go from the Evo to the Torch..Blackberry is just so outdated and their apps aren't even worth talking about..lol

Bryk

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
I agree, I can't imagine using any other device now. This i4 is superb.

the i4 is soooo much more than a phone, I use my i4 more for browsing the web, taking pictures, etc... I have about 25 camera apps on my phone and soo many people could not believe the pictures I take on this device, love this thing more than ANYTHING haha.

anon(5335877)

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
the i4 is soooo much more than a phone, I use my i4 more for browsing the web, taking pictures, etc... I have about 25 camera apps on my phone and soo many people could not believe the pictures I take on this device, love this thing more than ANYTHING haha.

That's a lot of apps just for the camera. :p

Bryk

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
That's a lot of apps just for the camera. :p

I use my iPhone 4 more for a camera than almost anything else, most people don't know the potential this device can provide with photography. every iPhone generations photography gets better and better, can't wait to see what an iPhone camera holds in the future, apple actually just put a patent on a 3D camera. excited to see how that turns out.

anon(5335877)

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I use my iPhone 4 more for a camera than almost anything else, most people don't know the potential this device can provide with photography. every iPhone generations photography gets better and better, can't wait to see what an iPhone camera holds in the future, apple actually just put a patent on a 3D camera. excited to see how that turns out.

Yup, it actually is a very good camera. I remember when it came out, I read a lot of comparisons and the iPhone 4 still topped the high end Android devices that had 8MP sensors. Another example of more megapixels doesn't mean better pictures.

maverick96

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
Couldn't agree more, the iP4's camera is still the KING in smartphone cameras, as is the screen. The iP4 has been out nearly a year, and yet there is no other smartphone available still, with a screen resolution as nice. I cannot wait to see what iP5 brings.

Last edited:

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Just got the iPhone 3GS from AT&T today (didnt wanna get the 4 because the 5 is coming out soon) and only about 3 hours old and I love it!

Screw BlackBerry Android and everyone else. Lol

Just think if you had a i4... ;)

appleater

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site

Are you gonna get the iPhone 5 when it comes out? Because if you are/aren't then I don't get your logic on getting 3GS instead of 4. Old model is a old model no matter which one you get (when comparing 3GS and 4 to iPhone 5) so why not getting the latest old model? :rolleyes:

I'm curious: What was your reasoning to get the 3GS other than what you already told? :)

ivybiznatch

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
The iPhone camera is fantastic!!! I had the HTC Droid Incredible, and the megapixels were higher, but the iPhone's pictures are so much better!!!

slalomskie

Jan 29, 2009
Visit site
3gs $50
4 $200
if your going to upgrade to the 5 you save money by getting the 3gs. You can even sell the 3gs when your done with it for 150-200 on eBay and craigs list.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro