MMS Messages

Darkbandit

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone else having problems with sending MMS messages on their iPhone? I had jailbroken mine, had problems and restored as a new phone. I didn't jb that one, but still have problems with sending anyone a MMS. I have made sure all settings are correct as well. Any ideas?

generik777

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
The bad part is I work for Verizon and can't figure it out lol

Haha well that solves that then. If you have an apple store nearby, they may be able to take a look at it. Might get lucky even and get a replacement if you let them know you already did a restore and it didn't help.

Alveezy

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
did you try restoring to a new phone instead of back-up? if you ran back-up again, your problem will continue to occur.

Darkbandit

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
@Alveezy I did both and it still didn't do anything. New phone still gives the error.

@Spat Verizon iPhone doesn't have 4.3.1 out yet

Darkbandit

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
Suffice to say that after I realized what the problem was, I felt like a moron because it's usually one of the first things I check whenever someone has the same type of issue.

crwmlw#IM

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
I still have problem

I still have the problem. I have iPhone 4 with Verizon and pix are not blocked. When sending a pix message it gets about 95% and freezes, its then a 50/50 chance it goes thru. Both me and my wifes Iphone 4.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2