Want to start making games? Developer of 'Walkabout' sharing tutorials and code :)

kam187

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Note to MOD: Please move it to the relevant area if this one is wrong, I tried to find the best section, but I could be wrong!

Hey guys,

I'm the developer of the game Walkabout for iOS and Android. You can see more about it at my thread here:

http://forum.tipb.com/iphone-apps-g...about-iphone3-3g-4-a.html?highlight=walkabout

http://forum.tipb.com/ipad-apps-games-forum/207800-walkabout-ipad-version.html?highlight=walkabout

I'm going to start posting tutorials on development, including pro tips, and explanations on how various part of the game were coded. This is for BEGINNERS totally new to making apps AND EXPERTS.

If you're a coder or interested in making games follow me on twitter at:

Base2 (base2solutions) on Twitter

I will be tweeting links to tumbler with tutorials and sample code I have posted. I want loyal followers so in no way will you be spammed with 'buy this buy that' except a tweet every week on an update with any games I may be working on.

I have approx 1200 followers from various forums who are on the list, as well as about 20 Corona developers who's tutorials I will retweet.

Again, this is about development, and helping those new to making games, as well as hardened developers with tricks and shortcuts.

Please DONT message me asking to tweet about your games or apps. We want to tweet quality posts and keep followers not annoy the hell out of them! I dont know about you but i'm sick and tired of a tweet ever 3 seconds about some new game! I dont want to fill your twitter page with rubbish!

First tutorial will go out later today :) Come join in!

paul100

Jul 6, 2009
Visit site
This is awsome... so anyone can be a part of making game !! I recomment you guys to join in this to make their own games and loving games ... Thanks for sharing

kam187

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Instead of repeating all the beginners tutorials out there, I've pointed to a few and switched direction to a series of tips and tricks for corona. These are things not documented anywhere else!

Corona Tips

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR