April Fool's Day mischief?

tourstagefan

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone with a Verizon iPhone4 experienced any of the following problems today?

1.) The phone unexpectedly froze at the main PHONE screen - I had to power down the phone to reset it.

2.) My Gmail PUSH accounts unexpectedly stopped pushing e-mails messages ~2:30pm. Did not realize this until many hours later, when I tapped on the Gmail Inbox and saw all the missed messages after they were downloaded from the server.

I pre-ordered mine online. My buddy bought his Verizon iPhone at the store on Launch Day and experienced the same problems today. Is it merely a coincidence that we happened to experience the same problems?

generik777

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure if your asking if this was apple or google playing a prank or not. I don't think you are, but if you are, then no. They aren't. Could have just been a coincidence or simply a problem with the gmail servers for a short period of time. Nothing to be concerned over.

tourstagefan

May 15, 2010
Visit site
I'm not sure if your asking if this was apple or google playing a prank or not. I don't think you are, but if you are, then no. They aren't. Could have just been a coincidence or simply a problem with the gmail servers for a short period of time. Nothing to be concerned over.

No, I was not implying that Apple or Google had played an April Fool's Day prank. Just thought it was a strange coincidence that my buddy and I both experienced the same problems right around the same time yesterday. :confused:

d0ster

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Seriously, no joke, my phone froze on me yesterday also, a few times actually. Had to hard reset each time. Today its working flawlessly.

korp#IM

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone with a Verizon iPhone4 experienced any of the following problems today?

1.) The phone unexpectedly froze at the main PHONE screen - I had to power down the phone to reset it.

2.) My Gmail PUSH accounts unexpectedly stopped pushing e-mails messages ~2:30pm. Did not realize this until many hours later, when I tapped on the Gmail Inbox and saw all the missed messages after they were downloaded from the server.

I pre-ordered mine online. My buddy bought his Verizon iPhone at the store on Launch Day and experienced the same problems today. Is it merely a coincidence that we happened to experience the same problems?

The gmail would have to do with the servers gmail has .... highly doubtful it has anything to do with VZW. Also if you look around in here every once in a while you will see that with any iPhone. I haven't seen the first issue though but could be caused by many things.

ZOFOURTWENTY

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I did not experience any of the problems you just mentioned, I think it was merely a coincidence that you and your buddy encountered the same issues

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR