You can use Week Calendar to do that. It supports multiple calendar events creation.
    05-15-2014 05:46 AM
    Great shout, petvas. It does indeed allow you to place events into multiple calendars but it's not the nicest looking app and there is a tiny bit of clumsiness around the UX.

Seems to be the closest we'll get just now though.
    05-15-2014 12:27 PM
    Great shout, petvas. It does indeed allow you to place events into multiple calendars but it's not the nicest looking app and there is a tiny bit of clumsiness around the UX.

Seems to be the closest we'll get just now though.
    I like its looks a lot, especially the iPhone version. What don't you like about it? You can change a lot in the design if you want to. I suggest you play with it and see how you like it.
    05-15-2014 12:31 PM
    The reason I need to put this on multiple calendars is because I share my various calendars with different people. I am a consultant and I keep calendars for various clients. I give them access to see when I am free so when they want to schedule meetings they can see if I am booked or not. But I don't want them to see the details of my appointments, just that my time is booked. If I give them access to my main calendar with everything on it, they can see everything. If I just give them access to my calendar for them, they don't see I am booked elsewhere! Seems nuts to me that in this day and age we can't simply check which calendars we want an appointment to show up as "busy".
    06-03-2015 01:03 PM
    The only way I have found to do it is to make a duplicate event and choose a different calendar
    07-13-2015 10:09 AM
    hello can you send me that source code i need to implement in my app
    09-09-2015 02:24 AM
    Not sure I found the app. Can you link to it?
    12-18-2015 04:45 PM
    There is one obvious need - Those of us required to use exchange calendars for work cannot use the "time to leave" reminder on our phones without also entering the appointment in the default ios/icloud calendar since that function doesn't work with exchange calendars.
    08-11-2016 12:24 PM
    It happens to me all the time. On my iPhone, I want to see my work calendar and my home calendar. My home calendar is shared with my wife. She doesn't want to see my work calendar. Sometimes I have an even at work that I have to ensure my wife knows about so that she doesn't schedule something on the home calendar that will conflict. I don't want to take it off my WORK calendar, but I want to share it (and only it) on my Home calendar.
    02-14-2017 12:01 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD