Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    631 Global Posts

Default Re: Calendar event for multiple calendars

You can use Week Calendar to do that. It supports multiple calendar events creation.
    iMore Nanite

Great shout, petvas. It does indeed allow you to place events into multiple calendars but it's not the nicest looking app and there is a tiny bit of clumsiness around the UX.

Seems to be the closest we'll get just now though.
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    631 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MickC79 View Post
    Great shout, petvas. It does indeed allow you to place events into multiple calendars but it's not the nicest looking app and there is a tiny bit of clumsiness around the UX.

Seems to be the closest we'll get just now though.
    I like its looks a lot, especially the iPhone version. What don't you like about it? You can change a lot in the design if you want to. I suggest you play with it and see how you like it.
    iMore Nanite

The reason I need to put this on multiple calendars is because I share my various calendars with different people. I am a consultant and I keep calendars for various clients. I give them access to see when I am free so when they want to schedule meetings they can see if I am booked or not. But I don't want them to see the details of my appointments, just that my time is booked. If I give them access to my main calendar with everything on it, they can see everything. If I just give them access to my calendar for them, they don't see I am booked elsewhere! Seems nuts to me that in this day and age we can't simply check which calendars we want an appointment to show up as "busy".
    iMore Nanite

The only way I have found to do it is to make a duplicate event and choose a different calendar
    iMore Nanite

hello can you send me that source code i need to implement in my app
    iMore Nanite

Not sure I found the app. Can you link to it?
    iMore Nanite

There is one obvious need - Those of us required to use exchange calendars for work cannot use the "time to leave" reminder on our phones without also entering the appointment in the default ios/icloud calendar since that function doesn't work with exchange calendars.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12