Official iOS 4.3.1 Feedback & Bug Reporting thread

Spat

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
Just updated. Charging phone now. Really hope it helps with battery.
Thanks for letting us know it was available.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
you know me... I will. Wont be loading it on hers until about 8pm PST time tonight so really wont have good feedback until tomorrow

Guess I'll let you know if you can upgrade yours. Getting it as soon as I get home from work.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
yeah if you have feedback, let me know. I'm checking this thread regularly hoping for positive feedback

Installing now. Might not report back until later tonight after I have time to reproduce the slide to unlock not working conditions; which were totally random.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Updated already, no issues although the only issue I had was the NTLM authentication one. Never had battery or other issues the others reported.

Now I am glad I can use my company website.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Don't do it!!! it killed my 3G and put me on Edge, and there is now no cut and paste!:eek: I feel like I'm on 1.0 :(

lol just kidding :p I wish I read this earlier I'll do it when I get home. I'll post up, when you do it keep your phone plugged in and then shut it down and let it charge for 3 or 4 hours. See if it makes any difference at all? I will not be setting it up as new, to me that is always a last resort like format & re-install.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Initial results are good. So far in limited tries the unlock slider is working like it used too.

good to hear. Keep me posted. If its fixed, I'm updating. Just thought they would have listed that as a bug fixed if they actually fixed it.

BrindawithanI

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Don't do it!!! it killed my 3G and put me on Edge, and there is now no cut and paste!:eek: I feel like I'm on 1.0 :(

lol just kidding :p I wish I read this earlier I'll do it when I get home. I'll post up, when you do it keep your phone plugged in and then shut it down and let it charge for 3 or 4 hours. See if it makes any difference at all? I will not be setting it up as new, to me that is always a last resort like format & re-install.

Niiiiiiice! How the heck can we ever trust you again??!!! :p

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

hoosieriphone

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
All went well. It is much,much faster downloading. Swipe problem is fixed. Will find out tomorrow about battery and see if it is improved.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
My download took about a half hour also. I just finished. Will fully charge tonight and report if I have any badness. If it fixes my weird battery drain I will be happy.

OTACORB

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
What about those who've been able to get the multitasking gestures for iPad to work on 4.3. Does this update "break" that ability?

Long as you just update and not do a restore this update doesn't impact the gestures. If you did do a restore, you could just run the xcode and go through the enable process again.

swsmpbaby985

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
Then I'll have to download the iPad update on a windows computer, since I don't wanna loose the multitasking gestures, because my Mac refuses to install iOS updates as well as restore any of my iDevices. I tried updating the bf's iPhone on my Mac a d it put it in restore mode.

swsmpbaby985

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
Not sure if is a new iOS 4.3 or 4.3.1 feature that Apple isn't mention, but I've noticed that when I recicve a text and hit close rather than view, the icon stays on the messages app alerting me that there is still an unread text.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73