How to see whats draining your battery?

zugkcin

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
im jailbroken with greenpois0n and I unplugged my phone at around 6am and now its 9:20 pm and I have 10% battery left. how can I see whats killing my battery?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
depending on your usage that may not be that bad

a quick solution would be removing apps/tweaks one by one and try to see any improvement.. it may require a full charge before you see results

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
I have days like that. Yank it off the charger and Im on the thing non stop. It's easy to pull it down to 10 in that amount of time. Now if your barely using it then something is wrong...good luck!

zugkcin

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
I have days like that. Yank it off the charger and Im on the thing non stop. It's easy to pull it down to 10 in that amount of time. Now if your barely using it then something is wrong...good luck!

I wasnt using it that much, about the same as usual and im normally at like 40% by that time

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
My usage and standby shows nothing. Could it be because i charge it from a dock?

No... this happens when you respring... the only way to keep these stats working is to not repring any time during the day... once you so, the stats get wiped out... not sure why, but it does.

kevinlovesrice

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Hmmmm the only thing i can think of is to....
un jailbreak then see if you have the same results
if you do then it is either a messed up battery.

zugkcin

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
I deleted mywi, bytafont, and a few other things, and im finishing offthe day now with about 40% left. So im not sure which app it was. But it worked :D

JohnH59

Dec 19, 2004
Visit site
I deleted mywi, bytafont, and a few other things, and im finishing offthe day now with about 40% left. So im not sure which app it was. But it worked :D

I don't think MyWi would drain unless you are actually using the app. I have it installed and don't get any drain that I can tell. Since I figured out that my work Exchange account 'hangs' every once in a while, I haven't had a battery problem. Yesterday, I had 17 hours with about 7 hours of actual use and had over 60% when I plugged it back in.

zugkcin

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
I don't think MyWi would drain unless you are actually using the app. I have it installed and don't get any drain that I can tell. Since I figured out that my work Exchange account 'hangs' every once in a while, I haven't had a battery problem. Yesterday, I had 17 hours with about 7 hours of actual use and had over 60% when I plugged it back in.

Well whatever i did worked, so its all good. Never really used mywi anyway

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods