Syncing with Outlook

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Is it possible to sync my iPhone and my wife's iPhone with the same computer just to have our calendar the same.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Yep phones have different IDs to be seperated in iTunes. I sync my GF's with my laptop. The iPhone in simple terms can only sync with one computer. So your wife's can't sync with your computer and then sync with her work's. Just wanted to throw some extra info your way.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
The easiest way to have your calendars the same is to share a google calendar. Makes everyone's life much easier.

jbonnot03

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Here's my setup:

My gmail account syncs my mail and calendar as exchange.
Wife's gmail syncs her calendar as exchange.

I use Outlook so I also sync my gmail calendar with Google Calendar Sync. Wife's calendar is a read only Internet calendar in Outlook

DaEXfactoR

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Syncing outlook with iphone

I hope I'm not off topic with this, but how can i have my outlook folders on my desktop at work sync with my outlook email account on my iPhone? In other words, if i read a message on my device i want it to show read on my computer and vice-versa...Thanks

smalcom

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I hope I'm not off topic with this, but how can i have my outlook folders on my desktop at work sync with my outlook email account on my iPhone? In other words, if i read a message on my device i want it to show read on my computer and vice-versa...Thanks

AFAIK the email access is only as far as the mail server. There is no way to have the iPhone access your computer other than via a USB sync. I don't know any app that will read a desktop folder and sync to the iPhone. What I have found is that if I read and delete the message on the iPhone it never shows up in Outlook on the desktop.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site

In your email settings, just choose which folders you want to sync. You will only get notifications for the root folder, but you can sync as many or as few as you want.

In my main account, I sync 2 subfolders. As to it showing read on your computer - that's the nature of Exchange.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner