Am I crazy?!

stoneland

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
I was originally like you, ItsFoxy, but I ended up adding some tunes just out of convenience. I have a ton of space on the phone, so why not? If I want to listen to something out of the blue I know it's there.

But I don't think you're crazy.

Itsfoxy

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Well, I do have a Touch with my music which I always have with me anyway. I was thinking I'd like to keep it cleaner...if you know what I'm trying to say. I am only a week into it - tho...

kayno

Aug 11, 2009
Visit site
Well, I do have a Touch with my music which I always have with me anyway. I was thinking I'd like to keep it cleaner...if you know what I'm trying to say. I am only a week into it - tho...

I mean if you have a touch with you that you take everywhere then there is really no reason to carry music on your phone. You can use that space for more HD videos, pictures and apps. Make sense.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
to me adding music to my iPhone is a must. i like to mountain bike a lot, as well as other outdoor activities, and listen to music. obviously getting a phone call while riding, with the appropriate headphones, answering a phone call is very easy

i cant believe i'm going to say this but "it just works" haha

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
At work I listen to the iPhone and at the gym I use my Touch.

I don't use my iPhone at the gym. If I were to drop a dumbbell on it it will be $699 to replace it. If I smash the Touch I am only out $200 :)

CalifJewls

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I also have a touch that I loaded with music only, kept it synced with my car, but I soon realized I like the convenience of only having to carry one device for everything. I only load my current favorite albums onto my iPhone, it doesn't make a difference in available space, function, etc...

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
For as long as I owned an iPhone I just used my iPod classic for music. Car, gym, wherever. Then one
day it hit me. It's easier to just use my phone. Sold the iPod and don't have to carry around an iPod,
phone, and keys at the gym. Just a couple of things.

Rex_Suggs

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
i would say yes you are crazy but not alone my friend just got the iphone 4 on verizon and dont want to put music on his i4 either.. yall are crazy

CalifJewls

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
i would say yes you are crazy but not alone my friend just got the iphone 4 on verizon and dont want to put music on his i4 either.. yall are crazy
Can I ask, why don't you want to put music on your iPhone?

Works awesome with my alarm clock to, I wake up to MY music, not some dreaded buzzer, that alone was a great reason for syncing music to my iPhone..

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
I don't keep very much music on mine. Have a large iPod @ the office and in the car. Just keep a few of my favorite tunes for when they are necessary ;-)

NickFalk

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Personally I'm desperate for Apple to release a 64GB phone as it is really annoying to have to chose from my collection. It seems I've always forgotten that one song I really wanted to listen to.

Fill rate: 25% apps, 5% images/video, 75% music...

mikesa_tx

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I don't think you are crazy. But why would you want to carry more things with you than just having one that holds it all?

My .2 cents.

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
I don't keep very much music on mine. Have a large iPod @ the office and in the car. Just keep a few of my favorite tunes for when they are necessary ;-)

I'm with you on the iPod in the car. However none on my phone. Strictly stream any music I need. Mke my life easier to fit the larger sized games I enjoy.

No music on my iPad either.

Reactions: anon(52425)

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Personally I'm desperate for Apple to release a 64GB phone as it is really annoying to have to chose from my collection. It seems I've always forgotten that one song I really wanted to listen to.

Fill rate: 25% apps, 5% images/video, 75% music...

Wow... how do you get 105% of capacity? The iPhone really is amazing... :)