Confused about album artwork and lockscreen...

snakester9

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
OK, so this is more of a curiosity thing, it doesn't effect my enjoyment of the phone at all, it's just bothering me enough I kinda want to know what makes it happen.

I make sure all of my music has album artwork. Sometimes it doesn't go on the first sync, but usually if I just sync again the album artwork comes on over. This isn't the issue.

The thing that gets to me is about a quarter of the albums on my iPhone, the album artwork shows on the lock screen. The rest, I just get my wallpaper. I love the look of the album artwork, and wished it was a bit more consistent.

Any clue why it does this?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
it's funny cause you have the opposite of the problem I had. You've probably solved it by now. AnywaybI'm thinking that it might be that even though your album has the artwork it may not be applied to every song or the database file on the device might be corrupted. You should go into iTunes and highlight all the songs then do a get info/properties. Then go to artwork and click on th album art and click OK and you should see iTunes apply the artwork to any songs that don't have it applied. If that doesn't fix it try unsync your music do a sync and then sync it back.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro