how do use your iphone battery pack

drew1964

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I have been using my iphone everyday for multiple things. Decided to get a battery pack to extend the battery time. I chose the Tekkeon MP1280. It basically is a battery that gets used first and then the iphone battery gets used. My question is should these battery packs just be turned on when doinig a lot of web surfing or video watching with the phone or keep it on all the time until it runs out then let the iphone battery take over. This back doubles the time of the iphone battery. It adds minimal size to the phone and can synch phone without taking out of case.

d0ster

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I'm sorry what? You must use your phone every single second doing a lot ... that's a little unnecessary.

I understand where the OP is coming from. Some days, I use my phone all day and have to take a little break to charge up mid-day.
To the OP, I would switch off between the extended battery and the phone battery everyday. IIRC on Apple's website in regards to batteries, it is good to keep the electrons in them moving meaning using it.

CalifJewls

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Personally I wouldn't use an accessory like you mentioned, you must be near a wall outlet sometime during your workday? My battery life is awesome, I can use it for hours..I think when your going to watch a movie on your iphone I would simply plug it into the wall with an additional adaptor, the iphone charges quickly, I also have a car charger, but rarely have to use it..

You should really rely on the battery included with the iphone, in my opinion..

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711