Stream website audio to iphone 4

mrfruit

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Hi All,

I am a subscriber to a uk football (soccer!!) club online service site that provides match day commentary over the internet (the site providers have exclusive rights to the commentary so alternate streams are not available.

The website service is flash based and so I cannot simply log on via my phone to stream commentary.

Does anyone have any ideas how i can access the site and stream the commentary through my phone ?

To date i have tried:

Jail break and frash - didnt want to work with 4.2.1 (abort food error ?)

Team viewer - can access the website and operate it but cannot stream sound (at least I cant seem to get it to!!)

Any help / advice is much appreciated.

Thanks

Mrfruit.

mrfruit

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Hi Touchyphone and thanks for the response....

Unfortunately skyfire only runs videos not flash applications, and I cannot for the life of me work out how to locate the code for the stream....

I have also now tried stream to me and Jumi which are all really clever apps and allow full control of my laptop remotely but for some reason cannot get the sound to play across onto my phone....

milani

Jul 17, 2008
ambientrings.com
I bet if you viewed the source code of the website you could find the stream. Flash is probably just a presentation layer. What is the link?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2