Shipping time

clinto45

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
Will be ordering my iPhone tomorrow. Anyone ordered a iPhone recently, only reason I am asking is my old phone died. I am hoping if I order in the morning the device will be sent overnight. Thanks

ardoreal

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
VZW is fantastic about shipping. I've ordered stuff in the afternoon that makes it to me overnight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cmpdblue

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
VZW is fantastic about shipping. I've ordered stuff in the afternoon that makes it to me overnight.

+1....Just be sure to order pretty early. There's a cut-off time where new orders are processed for shipping the next day, meaning the item is set for delivery two days after your order is placed. Most morning orders are shipped the same day.

Good luck !!

clinto45

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the replys, I will be ordering at 6am in the morning. I was just worried about the phone being in stock. I think I will be good most people seemed to have pre-ordered the phone and already have it.

ardoreal

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for the replys, I will be ordering at 6am in the morning. I was just worried about the phone being in stock. I think I will be good most people seemed to have pre-ordered the phone and already have it.

That's one area I've always had good luck with VZW, if they don't have enough stock they usually tell you on the website or during the ordering process. Good luck, you're going to love your new iPhone!

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I just got my iPhone two weeks ago..ordered on a Sunday night and got the phone that Wednesday..haven't been able to put it down since..you'll love it!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox