Bizarre Thing During Sync

Techn9ne

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
I sync my iPod Touch & iPhone using the same computer which is a regular laptop with Windows 7 software. When I try syncing my iPod Touch it ends with a success but when I plug my iPhone to the computer and start syncing ; first it looks like the sync's doing pretty well but when the "backing up" process is done there comes something saying:
Delete the spaces = h t t p://img858.imageshack.us/img858/6858/wtfh.png

Is this some kind of a virus and how can I solve it ?
P.S: All I want is to get some photos is there another way for me to get photos from my phone to my computer without syncing and then going to 'My Computer' finding the device and clicking 'Import videos and photos' because when my phone's plugged to my PC and I go to 'My Computer' my iPhone isn't showing there.

Please help me!

Crypton

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
I think it tries to sync a voice memo.
Check your Voice Memo App. If you do not need the voice memo, delete it. Sync again.

Voice Memos are named after their timestamp when they were created.
You can find them in your iTunes Music Library

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
P.S: All I want is to get some photos is there another way for me to get photos from my phone to my computer without syncing and then going to 'My Computer' finding the device and clicking 'Import videos and photos' because when my phone's plugged to my PC and I go to 'My Computer' my iPhone isn't showing there.

Please help me!

You can always email photos or install an app like Wifi Photo if it really came down to that. Solving your sync problem would be better, though, in the long run.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR