Eligible for an upgrade should I upgrade now?

TrueCrimeNY

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
I just want you guys opinion. I am currently eligible for an early upgrade. I really need a new phone because I lost my 3GS about three months ago and I have been using a cheep samsung go phone which is driving me crazy. My thing is, if I upgrade and get the iphone 4, what are the chances att will offer a upgrade to the iphone 5 like they did for customers who purchased the 3GS a couple of months before the iphone 4 launched?

charlie3819

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
Easy for us to say. We all have iPhones already. This poor guy doesn't have an iPhone. 6 months without an iPhone for me? No e-mail, no facebook, no internet? Upgrade to the iPhone 4 now. It's better because although you won't be eligible for the iPhone 5, you will be eligible for the iPhone 6.

P0stalTek

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I agree with Charlie I hate to say. I love my iPhone and I don't think I could go without it now.

iPhone 5 would be nice I guess but truthfully I couldnt ask for more than what my iPhone 4 provides.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

andrewsmith

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I concur. At the least get a 3G on craigslist for about $100 or a 3GS from like $150-$200. You can always resell it when the i5 comes out. you'll probably only get about 60% back though. When i5 drops 3G's will probably go down to about $50 and the 3GSwill probably drop to $100-$150.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro