moving videos from Droid X to iphone

jnine1271

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I backed up all my videos off of my X and tried to sync them to my iphone and only one video came on...it says that the others cant be played on the iphone, but they are all the same type of videos (shot with my X or BB) so why arent they working???

jnine1271

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
videos

as far as I know they are all the same format bc they were all either shot on my droid X or my BB tour...some of them came over but others didnt...I have to check on my home computer (thats where they are saved) to see if they are in diff formats...either way is there any way to convert them so I can put them on my new iphone?? Thanks!:D

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
as far as I know they are all the same format bc they were all either shot on my droid X or my BB tour...some of them came over but others didnt...I have to check on my home computer (thats where they are saved) to see if they are in diff formats...either way is there any way to convert them so I can put them on my new iphone?? Thanks!:D

I'm thinking if they're not the same format then you need to change the file
extensions on them on your PC first. The file extension that is used for the
iPhone videos and see if it works then.

jnine1271

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
videos from X to i

I looked last night and apparently they are all either 3GBB or 3GBB2 file extensions...the ones that copied are the ones with the 2 I believe...Im gonna try to change the extensions tonight and see what happens. Thanks so much for the help!!!:D

jnine1271

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Im still having trouble...a little more help is needed. I thought I knew how to change the file extensions but apparently I dont...can anyone advise??

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Through the folder options you'll see an option to be able to view the file extensions on files overall. Once you set it up that way you can edit the filename and the extension.

Mella

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
either way is there any way to convert them so I can put them on my new iphone
Yeah, I think you have to convert the video file, just use Handbrake to help you, the new version 0.9.5 adds presets for the iPhone 4, use it~

jnine1271

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I figured that out Saturday night however after I converted the files they played the video without sound...could you recommend a program to convert them with? I cant remember the one I used - I deleted it. Thanks!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2