Where is our update??

epphllps

Aug 1, 2009
Visit site
I'm just guessing here, but i'm willing to bet that Verizon customers won't see an ios 4.3 update until the release of the iphone 5 in June which will likely have 4.3 on it? Again just a guess.

IMO, that is a horrible call lol. You really think Apple will treat the CDMA version like it doesn't exist? We will get it but it might be 4.3.1 or so until they converge. By June we will be anticipating iOS 5! All carriers :)

cp9102

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
IMO, that is a horrible call lol. You really think Apple will treat the CDMA version like it doesn't exist? We will get it but it might be 4.3.1 or so until they converge. By June we will be anticipating iOS 5! All carriers :)

For what its worth, when i posted this i was unaware of the ios 5, so yes this post is incorrect. What it should've read is what you've said. Oh, and cool the attitude.

epphllps

Aug 1, 2009
Visit site
For what its worth, when i posted this i was unaware of the ios 5, so yes this post is incorrect. What it should've read is what you've said. Oh, and cool the attitude.

I never post with an attitude (maybe until now) :) That was an excitement statement since you couldn't pick up on that. What it should have read and "did" read are two separate things. How do you own an iphone and not know about iOS release cycles??!?!?! haha jk

Anyways, back on topic or actually, can this thread get locked since we already have one about this?

cp9102

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
epphllps - it's all good. Reason i don't know about ios releases, is i'm a noob to ios and apple :) This is my first iphone.

cp9102

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
The only thing worse than discussing this is that there are at least 2 threads doing so. Nobody knows when or even IF VZW will get a 4.3 update. Move on.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro