EMAIL HELP: "This message has not been downloaded from the server"

lv1

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Every once in a while I get an email and in the message body the following statement appears "This message has not been downloaded from the server". Then at the bottom of the email it says "This message is partially downloaded" and then a box which you can click "Download remaining 0 bytes".

So I checked the actual email on my computer and it is a simple 3 line email reply to me with no attachments. Any ideas as to what is going on and how to resolve this issue?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
This just means your data connection was interrupted while the phone was trying to download the email message from the server. It could be the smallest email in the world if there is a disruption then this is hat happens. You can remedy it by checking when you're on a Wifi connection. How often does it hapen? I would say don't sweat it, I occasionally have the problem.

lv1

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
This just means your data connection was interrupted while the phone was trying to download the email message from the server. It could be the smallest email in the world if there is a disruption then this is hat happens. You can remedy it by checking when you're on a Wifi connection. How often does it hapen? I would say don't sweat it, I occasionally have the problem.

Thanks for the reply. It happens once a day and I get about 20-30 emails a day. Your explanation makes sense. Thought I would check to see how widespread this was or if anyone had any other ideas.

obedo

Oct 2, 2015
Visit site
This may be due to the Wi-Fi Assist switching from the network to data causing an interruption in the data stream.
I have gone into Cellular Data and way at the bottom, have turned it off. I'll be watching for changes.

Just a guess

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox